Author Guidelines, Paper Submission
Submitted papers should not be more than 6,000 words including abstract, keywords and references (the Harvard referencing rules need to be followed). Papers should be submitted in English as doc or pdf file attachments.
Format your paper according to the following template EBEEC Conference Template.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all papers received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
- Paper selection notifications will then be sent out to relevant authors.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author registers and presents the work at the Conference.
Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in special issues of the:
- International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR). Online at www.ijesar.org
- International Review of Applied Economic Research (IRAER)